Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who do you say I am?

I have been told numerous times that i look like one of the below persons. Let us settle it. Cast your vote, who looks the most like me?

1. Michael Phelps the swimmer and this years Halloween costume?

Erik Balfour, aka Milo from 24?



Rupert Everett from Best Friend's Wedding? (i got this a lot in high school, but still have never seen the movie)



or the beloved Woody from Toy Story?



5. Sid the sloth?

6. Rocky Balboa, the italian stallion?

6 comments:

mandytater said...

I vote for either 1 or 2!! they're quite uncanny...although I thought that tattoo on your right hip looked a little different. ;)

Suzanna H. said...

I vote that Erik dude. I don't know him, but that picture looks TONS like you. I think Michael is the only one tall enough though. (woody's definitly out)

CompTron said...

i thought I saw you in Kids Incorporated once. But then, you were The Sea on top of Garfield. Es ist mir egal.

Bethany said...

I vote for that Eric guy!

Mutation's Cantation said...

WOODY!! Or maybe sometimes stinky pete-- but only when you are in a bad mood!

Orange Juice said...

I vote the second guy too. i ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS YOU FOR A SECOND AND YOU WERE JOKING. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE. CHAD ALSO DID THE SAME THING. HE TURNED TO LOOK AT MY COMPUTER AND SAID,"IS THAT JAROM?" HAHA